Help For Order
Items are missing from my order, what can I do?
- Order Split Shipped: if you are not sure whether your order is split shipped or not. Contact our
- Ordered from different warehouses: If you ordered from 2 different warehouse the order will have
- LovDock made a mistake: On rare occasions an item maybe missed during packaging.
- Parcel damaged or items removed: The package seems modified or damaged and items may have
There is something missing after you checked, take photos for what arrived and email our Customer
Service with your order number and a copy of the parcel declaration.
My order hasn’t been shipped 7 business days after payment.
Please verify that your payment is confirmed and none of the items are out of stock. Any question please
contact us via Live Chat or email at email@example.com
Why my order was partially shipped?
- We have different warehouse, we will not combine them together and will ship from the correct
- The items are overweight and need to ship in different packages.
- The item stop production or is out of stock for a long while, we may ship the rest to you first. Usually
in this case, we will send email to you. Please check your box and let us know you would change to other
item or get the refund.
Why is my order still in the processing stage several days
after order completion?
If your order is still in the processing stage 48 hours after payment, it means that some items in your order
are out of stock. We usually need 2-5 days to restock these items. If you still have concerns about your
order, please contact us to check for you directly via Live Chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I cancel my order?
- If the order payment status is “Pending”, you can contact us to help you to change it to “Canceled”.
- If the order has already been paid but is not shipped out yet, you can contact us to cancel the order
and get a full refund.
- If the order has already been sent out, we can’t help you to cancel the order.
My order is not in my Lovdock account.
- The payment system encountered an error when you placed the order;
- You place your order as guest (without logging in to a LovDock account first).
If you encounter any of the above situations, don’t worry. First, make sure that you have completed your
payment by checking your PayPal account for the payment information. Then contact us by providing
the transaction ID, invoice ID or your PayPal email address and our customer service center will resolve
My products have stopped working correctly
If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Learn all about the
warranty procedure. Every product has a specific warranty period. If it is not stated in the product listing,
contact us via email at email@example.com. If it is not the warranty period, we may still be able to offer
repairs or replacement parts.