This radiator pressure tester tool kit can be used to detect internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets or cracked blocks and heads.
- Kit size: 60 x 49 x 11 cm (L x W x H)
- Colour-coded radiator test caps for easy identification
- Supplied in a blow molded carry case for easy transportation and storage
- Durable construction
- Kit includes:
- Hand pressure pump with colour-coded 0 - 35 psi gauge & push-button pressure relief valve
- Temperature gauge
- 3 chromed steel radiator adapters
- 16 radiator adapters
- 1 universal radiator adapter
- 3 radiator cap test adapters
- 3 piece vacuum purge & refill tools
This is a high-quality 27 pieces universal master radiator pressure testing kit. With this practical tool kit, you can detect internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets or cracked blocks and heads. This tool kit allows you to change coolant and test for leaks in the vehicle cooling system, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap in a simple and straight-forward way. The vacuum purge and refill tools help you to refill the vehicle cooling system and remove air pockets. Made of high-quality material, this tool set is very durable. The kit is delivered in a blow molded case for easy storage and transport.